- Your Member Submission must not contain Prohibited Content.in case of someone post abusive content or photo or video at their profile ,that membership profile data will be deleted forever without prior notice . There is no chance to get money back at this website at any manner. No refund for cancelling the membership in any package at any time including India & outside India.
- www.cinemadirectory.online reserves the right to charge annual subscription fee for use of the Services and to change such fees from time to time. If www.cinemadirectory.online raises such fees and your membership subscription is terminated for whatever reason, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
- In order to access the features of the Website, you will have to register and become a member by providing accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for your member account and any activity on it, and must keep your username and password secure. As soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your member account or password, you must notify us to our official mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. S James Xavier proprietor of www.cinemadirectory.online will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your member account.
- www.cinemadirectory.online proprietor S James Xavier reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in our opinion, is in breach of this Agreement, and in particular, provides Prohibited Content. Such action includes, but is not limited to, reporting the Prohibited Content and your details to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, removing the Prohibited Content from the Website and suspending or terminating your membership.
- We reserve the right to terminate access to the Website and our Services if a User is, in our absolute discretion, deemed to be a Repeat Infringer. You may not use any information obtained from the Website and/or the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member or Visitor without their prior explicit consent.